- Forensic Engineering Application
- Design thinking
- Problem Tree
- Solution tree
- Identification of the root problem, its causes and consequences
- Application of Hurwicz methodology
- Decisions Tree
- Risk analysis
- Process simulation
- Strict compliance
- Environmental identification and assessment matrix
- Process audit and unit operation
- Financial audit
- CAPEX/OPEX audit
- Audit of the economic attractiveness of the project
- Identification of operational flexibility and real options
- Community Relations Audit
- Audit of waste management for recycling
- Security and information audit
- Technical Audit
- Risk Analysis and/or feasibility of the project.
- Analysis of legal requirements.
- Review of compliance with current regulations and regulations.
- Analysis and revision of the Project Content.
- Calculations and dimensioning.
- Effective transfer of what is defined in the memory to plans.
- Selection of materials and equipment.
- Measurements and budget.
- Established Quality Control Plan.
- Review of project sustainability strategies, energy saving, waste management
- Timely generation of alternatives and their evaluation.
- Permit support
Ensure the success of your projects with our specialists, we are the only ones who apply forensic engineering to projects, businesses, mining plants, industrial plants and construction sites. With this technique it is possible to identify vulnerabilities and transform them into opportunities for improvement, adding value to the project/business.
Present since 1992 in the mining, energy, industrial and infrastructure sectors. We have high performance professionals and proven methodologies to prepare, update and apply complex audits and determine Continuous Improvement Plans, coordinated with our clients, and that have uniform criteria for their preparation and application in the respective projects.
“Exceptional solutions for exceptional clients”
~ Metaproject Group
“The greatest wealth is not under our feet but on our shoulders”
~ Metaproject Group